Charging using a charge card:
- Connect your charging cable to the charging point
- Connect you charging cable to your EV (Electric Vehicle)
- Scan your charge card across the RFID (scan) area on the charging point
- Wait for the “beep” (within 3 seconds). If the light turns blue, the charging session has started.
- You can end the charging session by scanning your charge card across the RFID (scan) area on the charging point again. Wait for the “beep” and disconnect the charge cable.
Charging without using a charge card:There are various ways of starting a charging session without using a charge card. Examples are the use of the Ecotap app or the Last Mile Solutions (LMS) app.
Link to the explanation of how charging works using the Ecotap app!
Explanation status charge point:
- Flashing green: Standby
- Blue: Charging
- Flashing red: Charge card not recognized or cable not connected correctly
- Red: Charging point not available/ Malfunction
- Green: Battery full